It’s been a little while since I did one of these… so let’s have a look at the newest British and American foodie home comforts I’ve found near Munich!
As always, check the Introduction post to get caught up with some of the British and American food items that appear to be consistently available in the Munich area supermarkets.
Hit | Hit.de
Found at Rosenheimer Str. 30/32 just by the S-Bahn station at the end of April 2017.
- Twinings Tea – Both Loose Leaf and in Bags, including Lady Grey, Earl Grey, English Breakfast Tea, Pure Darjeeling, Lemon and Ginger, Pure Peppermint, Pure Green Tea, – From €2.79 to €6.49
- Werther’s Original Caramels and Chocolate Coated Caramels – €1.59
- Nestlé Quality Street – Box – €2.99, Tin – €5.99
- Celebrations – Box – €3.85
- McVitie’s – Hobnobs – €2.49
- McVitie’s – Digestive Biscuits, Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuits, Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuits – €1.49
- Walkers Shortbread – From €2.49
- Pure Butter Shortbread Highlanders
- Pure Butter Assorted Shortbread
- Oatflake and Cranberry Biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Shortbread Fingers, Stem Ginger Biscuits
- Belgian Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Biscuit Assortment
- Stem Ginger Shortbread and Almond Shortbread
- Lotus Biscoff Crunchy and Smooth – €2.99
- Marshmallow Fluff, Vanilla – €2.59
Rossmann | Rossmann.de
Spotted at the beginning of April 2017.
- Bassett’s Traditional Winegums – €1.29
- Eat Natural – Protein Packed with Peanuts and Chocolate – €1.19
- Nature Valley Crunchy – Mixed box of Honey, Canadian Maple Syrup and Chocolate – €1.99
- Clif – Crunchy Peanut Butter Energy Bar
Kochhaus | Kochhaus
Whilst this isn’t a supermarket, I have covered Kochhaus as a store itself before. You can see the post here. The store I visited this time was the Gärtnerplatz 5 location and I didn’t feel it warranted an entire post to itself. I visited at the end of April 2017.
- Mr Filberts – Peruvian Pink Peppercorn Cashews & Peanuts, Italian Herb Peanuts & Hazelnuts – €4.90
- Baru – Dreamy Chocolate Hippos with fillings of Honey Almond, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel, Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle – €4.90
- Jamie Oliver Bakeware – Sandwich Tin, Pastry Brush, Cake Slice
If you find anything whilst you’re out and about, do let me know! And if you’ve spotted a shop you think I should have a look in, please get in touch!