This year is just flying by… did you miss anything in the last 7 days? Find out with this weeks easily clickable catch up list!
Products & News
- Organic, Lactose Free Yogurt | New from Rachel’s (one of my British go-to brands!), these lovely looking free-from yogurts will be launched in October with a RRP of £1.89 for a big 450g tub. | Just Food
- Vimto Millions | Ahhh, I’m pretty sure I remember when Millions came into being and started being stocked in my local shop. I used to order midget gems by the quarter back then, having been trained in the art of sweetie shopping by my grandparents. Good news for where lovers of Vimto and lovers of tiny chewy sugarbomb sweets intersect – there’s a new Million in town. | Talking Retail
- Tesco Reformulate the Custard Cream | Oh, now don’t be doing this…messing with the classic biscuit! As one Twitter user said: “So you’ve changed the custard creams? And made them smaller… but the price is the same. I’m not having none of that, sunshine.” | Bakery Info
- Vegan and Gluten Free Pizza at Sainsbury’s | Watch out, watch out! There’s two new pizzas hitting Sainsbury’s from The White Rabbit Pizza Co. There’s a Gluten Free, Organic version and a Vegan one too! | Bakery Info
- Apple Pie Oreos | Apple. Pie. In a cookie. Apple… cinnamon… Ooof. Need a closer (and overly intimate) look at these biscuits? Yes, yes you do. | Junk Banter
- Nature Valley Peanut Nut Butter Biscuits | Oooooooooooh. Yeah, you heard me. | Amy Seeks New Treats
- Green & Blacks, Velvet Editions | Now, I have fairly strong feelings about Mondelez starting to change their Green and Blacks brand. The Organic certification is gone, as is Fair Trade. After the Cadbury mess, I give Mondelez a great big side-eye whenever this sort of thing starts to occur. If you’ve got a favourite alternative Organic chocolate, give me a shout in the comments! Otherwise, head on over to read about these Vegan chocolate bars! | Guilt Free Veggie
- Crispy Mint M&M’s | An Australian import this time – but I love the sound of them! Mint is such a good chocolate flavouring to start with, but with crispy bits it sounds like a winner! | Lot-o-Choc
- Food Festival Fail | Have you ever been to a ‘Food Festival’ and think the food (or festival) part had been massively mis-sold – that the event lacked heart and soul, regionality and individuality? Well you’re not alone… | But First, We Eat!
- Oktoberfest: What to Wear | Heading to the famous beer festival and looking for something gorgeous and traditionally Bavarian to wear? Well, you’re in luck! Rachel’s put together a wonderful list of stores with some very pretty things… | Arts in Munich
- What to Eat in Belgium | Now I wasn’t going to add this to my special mentions… but then I got to rice pudding tart. Rice pudding tart, people! | Tasting Table
- Pumpkin Spice Latte | It’s back! In the UK, Germany… and anywhere there’s a Starbucks? | Starbucks
- Halloween Themed Hotel Chocolat | I’m such a child but these make me giddy – and want them all, of course! Don’t forget that these are available in the UK – and they do deliver (some) items to Europe!
- Pumpkinundation Mixed Bag | Another American Pumpkin Spice round up from the folks over at… | The Impulsive Buy
- Pumpkin Spice Nature Valley Bars | I’m still confused as to why Nature Valley bars are so difficult to find in Germany – but here’s another one that’ll only be available in America! | The Impulsive Buy
- Glazed Pumpkin Spice Krispy Kreme | Instagram @ SnackStalker
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats | Instagram @ SnackBetch
- Pumpkin Spice Twinkies | Instagram @ SnackBetch
Bonus Entry: Winter Watch!
Alright, it’s just the one – but Hotel Chocolat have released their Tasting Club Winter Puddings selection for pre-order. Anyone for a Jam Roly Poly, Gooseberry Crumble or Cinnamon Bun chocolate? | Hotel Chocolat