Legal Stuff! Disclosures / Privacy / T’s & C’s
Use of: https://eatexploreetc.com (the ‘blog’). This policy is valid from 20th January 2017. Updated 27th March 2017.
1. Please read the below carefully. If you feel unable to accept these Terms and Conditions, you should cease use of this website. I (the owner of the blog) retain the right to amend, change or otherwise alter the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. I also reserve the right to alter, amend, remove or cease publication of articles on this site. In proceeding to use this site, you acknowledge you are reading of your own free will and shall be deemed to have accepted the below terms and conditions.
2. This is a personal blog and the opinions expressed here are my own. Information is provided for entertainment purposes and those opinions contained are not that of an expert in the field, nor do they represent the opinions of any additional parties unless stated. The content of EatExploreEtc.com is not intended to malign or cause harm to any group, organisation, company or individual.
3. This blog is not generated to make money via paid for blogging content. As a rule the published articles are not affiliated with or sponsored by any related or non-related organisation or entity associated with the named, linked or pictured group, organisation, company, individual, website or product contained within. Where links within an article have been provided, this is not monetised and I receive no compensation for providing the link. These links are provided in order to generate a fuller, more rounded blog experience.
4. On the rare occasion a post has been sponsored, be it by providing products free of charge or by other incentives, this will be clearly stated in each sponsored post and will never be hidden from view. Products or services will only be accepted as a sponsored review in exchange for a free, honest and open appraisal. Please contact me on email@example.com to discuss any sponsorship, product or service for review.
5. Adding to the comments section for published articles is welcomed, encouraged and appreciated. Feel free to add to the discussions – however I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to abusive, profane and derogatory remarks). Please note that responsibility and liability of comment content remains with the original author.
6. Whilst attempts are made to ensure correctness of data at time of posting, data is subject to change over time and it is always recommended to double check any details found on this site. This is particularly true of information which is especially susceptible to change, such as current prices, locations, opening hours, contact details and visitor information. Please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog.
7. EatExploreEtc.com is not responsible for the content of any linked external sites and makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information on this site (or linked to) and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information or any inconvenience, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All data and information provided on this site is on an “as is” basis. Any information read and/or used from this blog is done so at your own risk.
8. EatExploreEtc.com holds no responsibility for the actions of any advertiser, sponsor or externally linked site. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from this website, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues.
10. Unless otherwise stated, I am the legal copyright holder of all original material on this website. Please do not reproduce this content without permission. If you’d like to reference any of my original content, please provide full and appropriate credit.